Thursday, September 3, 2009

Headin' East Tomorrow

Well, I'm leaving sunny 98 degree weather behind me tomorrow morning for more temperate Detroit to attend the Western Michigan game this Saturday. This is the only game I'm going to this year, so I'm pretty stoked. Happy to hear also that the weather should be very be nice in Ann Arbor this weekend. I'll be getting in quite late, so I may not post anything until well after the football game on Saturday night or Sunday.

I can't wait to see the wonder in my 7 year old son's eyes as to what 100,000 screaming Maize and Blue fans look and sound like. My dad took me to a Michigan football game when I was like 3 or 4 or something, but I don't really remember much of it. So I'm kind of happy that I'll be able to share this experience with Gabe at an age that he'll be able to remember.

Let's all be sure to show our strong support for this great head coach and fine Wolverine football team on Saturday afternoon!

Take care and have a safe weekend everyone!

GO BLUE!


- Markus

No comments: