Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Michigan Players And Hollywood Resemblances


I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but sometimes I'll meet somebody, look at their face, and then think to myself "Man, that guy is the spitting image of _____", or "Wow, she looks just exactly like _____!". It's weird. Sometimes it bugs the crap out of me for a few hours until a new idea flashes up like "I found the remote control!" or "But I didn't eat that."

Well, when I saw this chillin' but thrillin' new photo of Michigan quarterback commitment Devin Gardner from the ESPN article "Three Elite 11 Ball Boys Stand Out", the machinations began again within that vacuous region between my ears.

"Dammit, Devin Gardner looks an awful lot like somebody I've seen before! He looks like a famous person I know!"

"But who?"

"Oh yeah!!! Now I remember..."



Devin Gardner looks just like a dual-threat version of famous Hollywood actor John Amos!

No comments: